Setup without coding
Install the Obsrv.app Chrome extension to select data points on a website. Select single or multiple similar data points with a click of a button. Setup pagination and cookie forwarding.Get in touch
Once you’ve selected the data you want to collect, you can setup how frequently do you want obsrv app to update it. Does the content change depending on the location you’re visiting the site from? We’ve got you covered. Select the geolocation you wish for.Get in touch
Pipe in your collected data
What’s the output format you’re looking for? Pick the one that suits you best and use the data in your no-code app or use it as you wish.Get in touch
What makes Obsrv.app great?
We use a premium proxy network and IP rotation to stay under the radar.
You can set up the frequency you'd like to run the data collection.
Data on multiple pages? Set up the pagination in your monitor and we take care of the rest.
Enable notifications to get an alert when some data point changes.
Select your desired output format. Are you missing a format? Let us know!
- Never miss out on your competitors price changes. Set up a notification via email or an API hook to receive an instant alert when a data point changes. Follow as many competitors and SKUs' as you'd like.
Collect Machine Learning dataset
- Scrape data for your machine learning model. Data collection in itself can be a separate project while building an ML pipeline. Streamline your data collection needs with Obsrv.
Aggregate website data
- Use obsrv.app to aggregate content from different websites.
- It’s not always about price. Understand your competitors better by following their public contents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I try out the service?
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer concierge services?
- Yes we do! Contact us to discuss your data needs.
Does obsrv.app work with every website?
- Obsrv.app works with most of the websites. However, there are anti-scraping technologies that can prevent it from collecting data. In these cases we’ll let you know about the issue and the possible solutions.